Tuesday, January 6, 2009






This is a little chipboard Album for the third in the series of classes I'm doing with the Love you Much Bundle.  The pictures seem to be in reverse order-guess I should have posted the last page first-etc... live and learn!  I used words and such from a bunch of different sets-now they are all over my craft table!  I wonder if they will ever find their ways home?  The cover is embossed with craft ink and clear powder-Everything is SU except the chipboard itself.  

8 comments:

Kryssi said...

these are beautifully done!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful heart book!!!! You did a wonderful job (:

Unknown said...

This is really lovely...and a great idea!!

Dru said...

How cool is this!! I'd really love to get the time to put something like this together - very very cute - thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very cool project

Anonymous said...

This looks so perfect! I love all the details.

Amy J said...

So cute! Will have to give a go!!

Amber said...

Love the chipboard book. I have seen the raw hearts but could not imagine anything. Now I see what can be done with them I might actually do one.