Tuesday, January 6, 2009






This is a little chipboard Album for the third in the series of classes I'm doing with the Love you Much Bundle.  The pictures seem to be in reverse order-guess I should have posted the last page first-etc... live and learn!  I used words and such from a bunch of different sets-now they are all over my craft table!  I wonder if they will ever find their ways home?  The cover is embossed with craft ink and clear powder-Everything is SU except the chipboard itself.  

9 comments:

Kryssi said...

these are beautifully done!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful heart book!!!! You did a wonderful job (:

Scrubbysue said...

Hi anne! hope all is well with you. These are just too cute! I've been wanting to start one of these and just never got around to it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen from PA said...

This is really lovely...and a great idea!!

Dru said...

How cool is this!! I'd really love to get the time to put something like this together - very very cute - thanks for sharing.

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very cool project

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

This looks so perfect! I love all the details.

Burninrubber said...

So cute! Will have to give a go!!

Amber said...

Love the chipboard book. I have seen the raw hearts but could not imagine anything. Now I see what can be done with them I might actually do one.