Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DD Challenge-Gatefold Card


The latest Challenge for the DD group was to make a gate fold card-Well here it is! Inside and out side-The images are Sugar Nellies colored with copics.  The Paper and button and Die are all Stampin' Up!  

I finally got my All in on printer working!  Thanks to 5 hours of tech support from Epson and Apple yesterday!  What a Day started with a needle in my mouth (had a tooth filled) ended with tech support-you don't even want to hear what else I had to endure just suffice it to say-it weren't pretty!  Oh I made this card Sunday night so it was spared my ugly day!

15 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

super duper cute.

Sara said...

sorry to hear about your horrible day, but your card is adorable!!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card! The color is so rich and pretty too.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Awesome cute card....great colours too.

Karen from PA said...

That image is adorable! Great card! I hope your day is going better today.

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a cute little mouse card! Love this (:

Linda's Craziness said...

ANever thought to use the gate fold in that direction. Cool card.

Becky said...

This is just so cute, beautiful colors.

Gina said...

ewww tech support and a dentist visit is too much for one person in one day! Love your gate fold card, very cute and I really like the purples.

Angie Williams said...

This is the sweetest card!

Michelle said...

These are adorable Anne!

I jst wanted to let you know that I'm glad you recieved your box...it's my first SS so I hope I did well...The big box has the card challenges in them and the scrapplings...well I didn't want to make just one so I made a set with envies and it's own case...

I am shocked you recieved it so fast...I'm glad tho :)

Have a great day :)

Scrubbysue said...

Awwww.......this is adorable anne! and I LOVE the colors!! Hope you having a good wknd and Happy 4th to ya! :)

Kryssi said...

both are awesome!

The Wired Angel said...

So glad you had a great time at convention.. Good for you. Hugs, Peggy

Michell said...

This is awesome....the colors are so beautiful...
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems