Friday, June 5, 2009

End of the Year Gifts!




If you've been wondering where I've been the last few days-here is your answer-making end of the year gifts-Reilly wasn't any to happy about delivering-she wanted nothing to do with them-especially since I put Love You! on the tags for the librarians and the school secretary.  I found these notebooks in the art store they had simple paper covers on them and have thick cardboard backing-all I had to do was tear off the covers and use them as a template for scoring-I used the cover weight DSP from Stampin' Up!  I am so happy to have found these acetate boxes the larger note books fit right in them!  I couldn't take pictures of everything before I sent it out Reilly was was too cranky-I had to bribe her with a mani and pedi to get her to deliver-poor baby is so shy-sad thing is she gets it from me-notice I'm not delivering the gifts!  Do as I say not as I do!  Ugh!

9 comments:

Georgann said...

For a mani/pedi, tell Reilly that I would deliver them for her! These are so cute. Don't forget to give one to her guidance counselor. :)

Becky said...

For a mani/pedi I will too :). These are lovely, I am sure they will love it.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Yeah, call on me next time for delivery. I need a pedi bad!

These are great gifts and the teachers are going to be thrilled to get them.

Sara said...

These are great gifts! And what a great bribe! I would so do it!

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, you have been one busy woman! They all look great. I understand the shyness and remembering my mom bribing me to do things too!

Angie Williams said...

Those are great sets! :)

Unknown said...

These are really wonderful. What great gifts!

Dru said...

They're going to love these - who wouldn't?!?

Scrapping Julie said...

so happy to meet you and be new to your blogging group. LOVE these gifts