Friday, May 3, 2013

Two Step Stamping Class

 Friday May 10 is my two step stamping class at the Library.  I chose on masculine and one feminine stamp set to use.  this is a basic stamp class to meet new people and introduce them to the art of card making.  I have to say back in the early 90's I saw someone demonstrate two step stamping on DIY.  I could never find two step stamps until one day while sitting in the ballet studio ten years later I saw a woman reading a Stampin' Up! Catalog and low and behold one thing led to another and I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 9 years.
This hot air balloon is a far from the image of a heart that was solid and came with an out line.  This card came out so soft and lovely yet still perfect for a man-

This second card Celebrates Pretty in Pink as we say farewell.  I added soft suede to help it pop and even used the two step on the butterfly-the framelit die added the perfect edge-I love that there is no lining up a punch to get this effect.  This set is so nice because you really don't need the stamp-a-majig to get the flowers lined up, they look lovely even if they are not centered -soft and floaty.




No comments: