Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wedding Card / Easter Card

 Hi!  Today I'm sharing my Beginner stamping class for April.  I had a request for Wedding Cards however not everyone in the class wanted Wedding Cards some wanted Easter.  I set out then to create a customizable card class this is the first card.

  First I scalloped the edge, next I embossed the edge.  I added a strip of Silver foil paper which I also embossed.

I used a retired Easter Stamp or a large single stamp that is Current -Mr. and Mrs.

I used Whisper White and Soft Slate.


Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 125601
Price: $8.95
Add deeply embossed impressions to the edges of your cards with these newly sized folders! Add extra dimension by cutting the side of your card first with the Adorning Accents Edgelits, then emboss using these folders. Largest embossed design is approximately 5-1/2" x 1" long. Set of 3 folders.

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 127023
Price: $8.95
2 folders to emboss card edges (ea. 6-1/2" x 2-5/16"). Coordinates with Large Scallop Edgelits Dies. Textured Impressions Embossing Folders emboss a single sheet of paper and make deep impressions. Use with the Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and the Multipurpose Platform.
Large Scallop Edgelits Die
Large Scallop Edgelits Die 127019
Price: $7.95
1 die to cut card edges (5-3/4" long). Coordinates with Delicate Designs folders. Use with Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and Multipurpose Platform. Cuts one sheet of paper.
Mr. & Mrs.
Mr. & Mrs. 132575
Price: $8.95
Perfectly elegant Mr. & Mrs. image is just the thing for bridal showers, wedding thank you notes, and more. Makes a great gift for a bride-to-be who enjoys papercrafting. Wood-mount.

Set Quantity: 1
Set Quantity: 1

No comments: