Saturday, October 4, 2014

Center in the Park Card Two Shining Star


For the ladies at The Center in the Park I wanted to limit the number of Supplies they have to bring along to assemble their cards.  This card Features the Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set with it included inside and outside greetings.   Since everyone has some kind of Brown Ink I thought we would do a Brown card.  So we are using Early Espresso Stamped in versamark and embossed in Gold on a Baked Brown Sugar Base with embossed Lucky Stars Embossing folder.  The nice thing is I can pass around the Textures Boutique machine and everyone can give it a try.  This card is accented with the new Gold Glitter paper and I used one of the tags from chalk talk to cut the greeting.  I'm happy it turned out elegant not depressing I was worried about using Early Espresso for a Christmas Card but it is very nice sort of neutral classes with some shine.

No comments: