Friday, November 6, 2015

November Sketch Class Share




So for the November Class I borrowed a sketch from Connie and Mary-  I love this sketch and the cards I was able to make using it's inspiration.


 Each of the 3 card use a slightly different technique to stamp the 4 little panels.  This first one I lined up the left panels touching and the right panels touching and stamped them individually.  The trickiest part of this project is making sure the two Artichoke leaves stamped on the card front are completely dry before you stamp the versa mark and emboss.



 This card I butted all the panels against each other to stamps.
 This last one I used two way glue pen to temporarily adhere to grid paper using the grid lines to make a 1/4 inch gap between the 4 panels then stamped the Monarch in black archival ink.






 Thanks for stopping by-hope you like my cards and why don't you give this sketch a try with your Stamps Paper and Ink.































No comments: