Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Chickie Easter Card

      Today I'm short on time so I'm just going to get this card posted quickly-  I used the glycerin painting technique to color this chickie.   I just love the clean simple look of this card, I did it with my Ladies at Traditions in Skippack yesterday, we had a good time coloring him in.  If you would like to have this stamp set for free you can go to my online store in the shop now above and place a $50 order at check out you will be prompted to choose a free item, just pick Honeycomb Happiness and it is YOURS!  Please e-mail or post with any questions.  I'm sorry I don't have more time to chat but I really wanted to share something today, I hope you like it!                                                                                                                                                             

No comments: