Monday, October 17, 2016

Monthly Stamper's Club September


   For Stamper's Club last month we used the Everyday Jars and Jar full of love bundle.  September was a very exciting month.  It was round one of my hostess club and we had visitors at club, two members of the Stampin' Up home office came to visit and observe how I do class.  Is that crazy or what?  Class was a lot of fun and a little hectic but we did really well and lots of people ordered the bundle we used.  This card is sort of an empty shaker card.  It could be a shaker if you added something to the jar but I just wanted the gold fish in my jar. 
                                                                                 
 The paper is from the Mosaic DSP pack and the colors are Watermelon Wonder and Dapper Denim.  I used blushing bride when stamping the flowers for the lighter color.

    There is a bit of a tutorial on Theses are my stamps if you follow the link just above the supplies list.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my card.  Please leave me a comment if you did!

Product List

No comments: