Sunday, January 1, 2017

January Blogging Friends Blog Hop



 Happy New Year!  Welcome to another installment of Blogging Friends Blog Hop!  We are featuring the Spring Occasions Catalog which goes live as of Tuesday!  and the Sale-a-brations that you can earn free with any $50 order.

   I'm showing off the new Up & Away Thinlets Dies and Lift Me Up stamp set.  The Designer Paper is a Free Sale-a-bration item as it the "Thank You" on the inside of the second card.

    I hope you enjoy!  and don't for get to continue on around the hop!  Next up is Mary!  All the Blogs on the hop are listed below as are the materials for these projects.  Thanks for hopping by!





http://maryblocherstamping.blogspot.com/2017/01/blogging-friends-Occasions-catalog.html


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool card Anne! Happy New Year!

BeautyScraps said...

I love your cards! I always forget to stamp inside and I love how you designed these cards inside & out. So pretty!

Jodi said...

Such beautiful cards! I have to get this stamp set, I honestly love it! I also really like the Mint Macaron color. I'm going to be so sad when that color retires. :-(

Anonymous said...

I love the balloons! Such pretty cards!

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! Thank you for sharing.

Stampinkspired said...

Really pretty cards! I love the colours and the DSP and the balloons. Some great examples of how to use this bundle!

Unknown said...

OOOHHH I love the upsell of rhinestone and epoxy white dots. I see some great opportunities for great sales in Sale-a-bration. So smart AND pretty! #doubleduty!

stamp with anna said...

Great cards. I particularly like the soft color combo!

Deborah Smart said...

Great card, Anne! I like the combination of DSPs you used the background, and how you carried over the stamping to the inside of the card. It finishes it off beautifully!

libbystamps said...

What a wonderful card! Love the colors!

Libby Dyson said...

Wonderful inspiration from these two magical cards. Thanks so much

Crystal Komara said...

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE! I love this color combination. Mint Macaron is my fave! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I love your cards and color combination. Honestly, I didn't get this stamp set but after seeing so many wonderful creations with it, I guess my arm has been twist.