Sunday, November 16, 2014

November Hostess Club Seasonally Scattered Shaker Card and Gift Card Holder


 For November Hostess Club I wanted to give my Hostesses a project they would just love and Ooh and Ah over.  So I made up this lovely set and the kits are using leftover dimentional page edges and the papers that we didn't use us at the very merry stamp camp. 

    I used a combination of stars punched from foil paper and sequins in the sample but I think the sequins were a little too thick and got caught and didn't shake.

   I really wanted a project that featured the Seasonally scattered stamp set.  I was feeling like the cards I made with the merry weren't as cool as I would have like.

 I love how nothing goes to waste in this project.  and the pieces from the card are used on the gift card holder.

   The snow flake is vellum and cut with the snowflake die that comes in the snowflake card thinlit die set. 
Product List

No comments: