Sunday, August 9, 2015

Everyday Chic meets Flower Fair for August Sketch Class


this post continues the same sketch I posted last.  For this card I chose to feature the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper.  This black and white themed paper is fun because you can color it with ink and sponge to create black and what ever color you need.  For this card obviously I choose to leave it uncolored.  I added a pop of color with the Flower Patch Stamp Set and Framelit.  The blossom is Watermelon Wonder tone on tone and the stem is old olive.  The greeting was stamped in versamark and embossed with Whisper White Embossing powder.  A simple rhinestone gives this card just the right Everyday Chic look I was going for.  The embossing made the Basic Black paper a little wavy so I decided to adhere it to a Card Base I made from Whisper White Thick Cardstock.  This 100 pound cardstock is perfect for card bases.  I adhered the card front with Fast Fuse to ensure that any wave in the Basic Black panel was pulled nice and flat and held that way. 
Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments: