Friday, January 1, 2016

January Blogging Friends Blog Hop!


  Happy New Year-This last month I've been putting the craft room back together after adding a powder room and then having it painted.  I got quite behind for Christmas and somehow Christmas still came-and went and now here it is a New Year!  Welcome 2016!

I took some picture as I put this card together.  I cut the Sunburst out in silver and gold glimmer paper.  Now the trick to getting the two tone to line up.  I cut the glimmer papers and an adhesive sheet (sorry they are retired now) all to 4 x 5.25.  when I cut the glimmer papers I lined the edge of the glimmer papers up in the same corner of the die for each of the  colors.


 Then I peeled the liner paper back halfway on the adhesive sheet and then lined the gold layer up with the edge and placed it down. 
 I then pieced in the silver negative spaces one at a time.
 carefully I peeled the adhesive sheet backing away and then carefully placed the piece on the black card front.

 The image was stamped in versamark embossed in gold embossing powderand  cut out with a circle framelit.

  a big bow was tied in the cord and it was glued to the back.  the sequin trim was added and it was all adhered to the doily.
 since the doily was being adhered to glimmer paper I used Tombo multi-purpose glue.




Here is a little close-up.  Please continue on to the next blog!  See you next month!  All the supplies are listed below the blog links.


http://www.superstampgirl.com/blog/blogging-friends-blog-hop3 


Product List
120805s
Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
[120805]
$14.95
113439s
[113439]
$110.00

7 comments:

BeautyScraps said...

Love this card! The Gold and Silver are so festive! Thanks for sharing your technique for putting it all together. The adhesive sheets look super helpful!

libbystamps said...

What a really stunning card! I was on the fence about this die set......maybe not anymore! Great, great card!

StampedbyChris said...

This is fun and festive! I can't wait to get my die.

Crystal Komara said...

OMG Anne! The new Starburst die in silver and gold! SUPER COOL! I love the creativity here. Man, I'm just so impressed with everyone's work on this Blog Hop! Wonderful job! Happy 2016! Crystal

Deborah Smart said...

What an absolutely stunning card, Anne! You really went all out - love how you pieced the rays of the silver & gold glimmer paper together. Thanks for sharing how you did that!

stamp with anna said...

Great project and thanks for posting the directions. Love the silver and gold look!

Areli said...

Gorgeous card!