Monday, March 21, 2016

3-D Flower Easel Card

This card was for my February Hostess Club.  I love to find new ways to use our dies and I love to take old ideas that were hard to do and add my own cheater spin to them.  This card was inspired by all those card that people punch an hole in the card and then add a flap that then folds over a punched image usually a circle.  Here is one I did for Easter with  a bunny- I suppose mine is a little fancier then some but this is the idea that grew into this card.


I made a full set of directions for the 3-D flower easel card on tams- if you click the TAMS link next to the supplies list below it will take you to the website the PDF is made on and you can print or save it from there.  I hope you enjoy making this project and if you need to purchase any of the supplies and would like to do it through me just click on the links for the products below.

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments: