Thursday, August 14, 2014
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
We used the Bundle that contains Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set and Flower Fair Framelits Dies. We cut one of the large flower and two each of the other flowers. Fringe scissors were used to grass up the front mountain.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Starburst Card-Cut in half on diagonal one piece of DSP 4 1/2 x 1.5 and two different patterns of DSP 4 x 1 1/2, 3 x 1 1/2 2 x 1 1/2. Place a small punched circle one third of the way down from the top edge and one third of the way in from the left of a card stock piece 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. Arrange the wedges of DSP in a star burst pattern with points toward the small circle. stagger and alternate. Cover the center with a stamped embellishment of some sort. Trim all the edges of DSP that hang over the edges of the cardstock panel. Mount on card stock mat and embellish as desired.
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Today I'm sharing card two of my travel class for May. I continues the Spring Occasions Theme and introduced the Blendabilities Alcohol Based markers. This flower is so gorgeous colored with these new pens. I just love it so! They were easy to work with and everyone loved the vivid colors.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Today I'm sharing the first of the three cards from my travel class. I wanted to feature the Spring occasions products since they are only available till the end of the month.
Thanks for stopping by. Don't miss out on these great products.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Monday, May 5, 2014
This card features the Pansy Punch Bundle and the Tag Topper Punch. The color is Rich Razzelberry and the DSP is from the Brights Paper Stack. The sentiment inside Says "one of them is me" I have this stamped as a Mother's Day card however it could easily be a Birthday or Thinkin of You or a Congratulations card.
Here are the Card Directions.
· Stamp two flowers on the long thin white paper-lining up the petal that is marked with the edge of the paper.
· Punch out the two flowers.
· Punch out a green circle then snip of an oval from each side to make a leaf
· punch the 2 x 3 inch white paper with the tag topper punch and stamp greeting
· sponge all the white papers
· Distress the polk-a-dot DSP with Distressing tool.
· Fold over one corner and apply a dimentional to the corner-adhere down catching the tips of the “leaves” to hold them in place use dimentionals to adhere flowers to the card and add Rhinestone
· Position tag behind folded corner and adhere with glue stick. Attach the DSP to white card stock.
· Attach the front to the card with dimentionals.
· Stamp inside greeting.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Cut card stock for base at 8.5 x 11
Score at 3 5/8
1 Vanilla panel 2.5 x 5
1 Brown sugar mat 2.75 x 5.25
1vanilla panel 3.75 x 5
1 Brown sugar mat 4 x 5.25
Punch a tag topper out of the center of one of the sides of the card
Mark where the punch will need to be on the opposite edge of the card
Feed the second edge into the punch and line up the pencil marks so you can see where you need to punch
Line up the divot on either side of the punch with the channel on the paper trimer and cut away excess card stock. Score the tab that is on the longer side of the card. Fold over and line up the tabs.
Stamp and embellish as desired.
On inside panel you can mask off 1 ¼ inch of the right side and randomly stamp and sponge to create a decorative edge behind the tabs.