Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sketch Class-November 2012

 Sketch this month is a rather simple design-I had fun with it though-and I have to say I love the cards-Especially this first one.  I feel like I've been married to seasonal cards for so many months it was fun to stamp Saffron and Rose and just have fun with the stamping-you should see the inside of this card!  just good old fashioned paper, rubber ink can be so endearing.
 Despite the Rinestones on this card I think this would be fine for a male or female card-I really like this card's simple clean lines.  The Riding hood Red has taken a back seat to Cherry Cobbler this Christmas so I was happy to bring it out and give it some attention.
I have to admit-I chose this color Elegant Eggplant for Jen Roberts-I've been picking on her in class and she is such a great sport-she was the first person to sign up for Sketch this month and Purple is her FAVORITE color and I rarely use this deep dark purple-not for any reason other then I haven't had the inspiration to.  Jen you are a "first class" customer! 

No comments: