Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Decor Class

 This Class is coming up on Sunday November 18 and Monday November 19.  I still have spots available for both days.  Most likely some of these projects will have to be finished at home.

This first project is Shelf Art and is a cute hollow wood brick-it is way cute!
 This ornament is done with roof flashing and the new snow flake die in the Holiday Occasions Catalog.  The Tulle Ribbon is also in there and I used a needle and thread to gather it -maybe I should do a video on how that works.
 This Quilted Christmas Ball is all over the internet and its super easy and quite impressive when complete-I really do love how it came out-I made it driving around in the car-as the passenger of course.  It is time consuming but easy.
This wreath is another Time consuming but easy project-I'm amazed at how stinkin' cute 36 Clothes Pins-well actually 37 clothes pins if you count the one holding the tag to the bow-can be!  I will tell you clothes pin aren't what they used to be- literally!  I started my first wreath using Clothes pins that I had bought 11 years ago when we moved into this house and the washer and dryer were both broken-not the most honest sellers don't get me started.  I didn't have enough so I went to five stores trying to find clothes pins the same size to no avail-the clothes pins now are 1/8 of an inch narrower and 1/2 and inch shorter!  Seriously add that to the icecream and toilet paper scams!  ..okay I'm over it.

No comments: