Monday, July 23, 2012





Check out this super cool Project!  If you become a demonstrator in the month of August you will get this super cute project kit as a free bonus!  that's in addition to the awesome starter kit that is only $99 dollars so if you want get a discount on Stampin' supplies or start a business signing in August will be BOO-tiful!

Visit my business website on the tab above and click the join now button to join my team of The Power Crafters!  and start reaping the benefits today!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Cute blog! I love the photo you took for the August special. I hope you get some bites! I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow me at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.
Hugs,

Terry

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Just stopped over from Stampin' Connection to check out your blog, and it looks great! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com