Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mosaic Madness Stampin' Up!

 This is a fun little card using the new Mosaic Moments Suite of products.  This fun new color is Strawberry Slush- This card reminds me of a popular dress style for prom dresses this year.  Those dresses were a little too risque for my girls but perfect for a card!  I've seen others make this card but I don't know where it originated from.  I did mine by slicing off 1/2 inch and then an 1 1/2 the 1/2 inch I discarded the 1 1/2 inch I lined up at the bottom edge then reattached it using the punched mosaic images. 
On the inside I lined up a one inch wide by 5.5 inch wide slice of DSP that will show through when the card is closed.  I stamped the greeting above the DSP- I've made it my own now it is your turn.

All these products are available in my online store.  Place a $35 order and earn a free tutorial with step by step instructions for this and two additional Mosaic Madness Cards!

No comments: