Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Festive Flurry Wreath Kit

Frame
   This is what I did with my Festive Flurry Kit-it comes with 10 Snowflakes- I used 9 of them to make this wreath.  I had a bunch of frames left over from last year's clothes pin project and I spray painted it with white matte.  I folded and glued all my snowflakes-I did mine the opposite fold from the video by Stampin' Up! and found it a little easier.  I also found using the lower setting on my glue gun to be faster the Silicone Craft mat 




we sell was a life saver made this go so quickly.  I laid the peices out and then glued them on one at a time to the edge of the frame then when they were all on I flipped it over and added a little more glue from the back.  If you would like to order the complete kit to make this wreath the cost is $25 includes shipping USA only,  frame painted for you, additional Ribbon and the Festive Flurry Kit -e-mail me at maw2map@me.com and I will send you a pay pal link if I still have kits available.
Festive Flurry
Finished Wreath

Close up of Bow
Here it is hanging up -I added a little bow using our Whisper White organza and some crumb cake seam binding in addition to the seam binding included in the kit.  I had a couple yards of seam binding and 30 Rhinestones left over!  Score.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you are going to make! 

2 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

GORGEOUS!! Now I know what to do with my snowflakes, too! Big hugs!!

Sooz said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue Mc