Sunday, July 20, 2014

Technique Class for June-

 
-->
Starburst Card-Cut in half on diagonal one piece of DSP 4 1/2  x 1.5 and two different patterns of  DSP 4 x 1 1/2, 3 x 1 1/2 2 x 1 1/2.  Place a small punched circle one third of the way down from the top edge and one third of the way in from the left of a card stock piece 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.  Arrange the wedges of DSP in a star burst pattern with points toward the small circle.  stagger and alternate.  Cover the center with a stamped embellishment of some sort.  Trim all the edges of DSP that hang over the edges of the cardstock panel.  Mount on card stock mat and embellish as desired. 
I don't know where the time goes-I'm so behind on my blog posts!  I vow to do better!  Today I'm arriving back from convention and finally got my picture to load on to my computer so I'm sharing my Technique card from June.  It is a starburst technique that was so much fun to do.




No comments: