Friday, October 3, 2014

Card Class at Center in the Park Card one of Two Joyful Wreath



  I'm thrilled to be invited back to Center in the Park to do Card with a wonderfully fun group of hardcore crafters.  This card is very similar to the one I did for September's Hostess Club with it having a wreath and a door.  This time I did it in Christmas colors.  I used Wild Wasabi paper and ink to start.  I then over stamped with Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler Berries that are topped with Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.  The Hardwood Stamp is Chocolate Chip on Sahara Sand.  The Joy is cut from Real Red Glitter Paper.  All on a Cherry Cobbler Cut and Ready Card Base.  There is so much to love about this Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set.  The taps on the stamps the tabs on the matching framelits, the photopolomer that can bee see through to line up leaves, the words in the framelits the word in the stamp set and on and on.  I have a feeling this card will be a hit!

No comments: