Friday, February 5, 2016

Bloomin' Love & Bloomin' Heart Easel Card


 Hello and Welcome to my blog.  Today I'm sharing the second card for my Bloomin' Love Stamp camp.  Now I've stamped all my cards as Valentines but they could easily be Anniversary, Wedding or even Birthday.  I will be posting lots of ideas for using this bundle over during this month so visit again soon.

  To make the card base you can use 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.  The heart dies i used are retired-you can use any shape die to make the easel card.  Basically you measure your die height and width and cut the width by 11 from card stock, then you score at the height.  measure up from the score line to edge of the 11.  Say the die was 6 inches high and you score at six the measurement up from the score line will be 5.  You take this measurement and divide in half, in the example that would be 2.5 (5 divided by 2)  so the second score line would be at 8.5  you then fold over at 6 and up at 8.5, Then you run through bigshot with the die having a gap at the top creating a hinge.  You then adhere a full die cut to the flap and you have your base.  I think we may need a video.  leave me a comment if you want a video added.

  I have instructions for assembling this card if you click on the TAMS link.

-->



Product List
125599s
Hearts Collection Framelits Die
[125599]
$26.95

No comments: