Saturday, October 1, 2016

Blogging Friends October Blog Hop

  Welcome to the Blogging Fiends Blog Hop!  We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gather on the first of every month to share a little bit of their blog with one another.  This month's theme is the Holiday Occasions Catalog.

    I'm sharing a parade of Santas.  I just love this Greetings From Santa bundle of stamps and dies.
The gold glitter paper is really striking but I like the craft and Real Red and and and I just couldn't stop so I'm sharing my Glittery Gold Easel Card but I'm also showing off a whole bunch of different color combinations and styles.  Let me know your favorite!


Greetings from Santa easel card standing up

The inside greeting

View of the closed card
Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler

Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla with lace and jingle bells

Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler Stars from card base

Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake

Real Red and Crumb Cake with Red Glitter Embossing

Crumb Cake with Cherry Cobbler 3 layers stars from middle layer
  So that's what I had to share today- all really easy cards if you have the Big Shot Detailed Cutting Plate and the new cutting platform.  Everything cut clean and the die brush cleaned out my die toot sweet!
   Don't forget to continue on the Hop to Mary's Blog and visit all the wonderful posts my Blogging friends have created for you!

Product List

 http://maryblocherstamping.blogspot.com/2016/10/bloggingfriends.html

14 comments:

Jenny Lane said...

I love all the different color combinations you used for this wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great selection of cards! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Love them all! What a wonderful selection of Christmas cards! TFS!

Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa said...

What an assortment of Santa's! Love them all! But, I think my favorite is the plain white Santa's with the red background. You did a great job! I can't wait to see the variations we will come up with for next month's stamp set.

Deborah Smart said...

Wow, what a great line up of Santa's! The gold glimmer one is just deluxe! Thanks for sharing the different looks that can be achieved, just be switching up the cardstock/papers used.

BeautyScraps said...

I love this set, too! Thanks for showing all the different variation! I think the one with the lace is my favorite :)

Jodi @ A Mom Having Fun said...

Wow, such stunning cards. The more I see of this set, the more I love it. I love all the glitter too!

libbystamps said...

Love your designs with this framelit!

Netta said...

Love the Santa lots of great examples! thank you sharing!

Stampinkspired said...

Wonderful parade of Santas! I'm not sure which is my favourite! This is one of my favourite bundles in the catalogue. Thank you for giving us some many options to use it.

stamp with anna said...

Love this die . . . it's sitting on my desk waiting for me to play with it!

Lisa Reber said...

Such beautiful Santa's Anne! I am in love with this die too, thanks for all the wonderful samples!

Crystal Komara said...

I did not buy this die, Anne, but it sure is really eye catching in the gold! Crystal

Unknown said...

LOVE the red and glimmer gold!!! This die is on my wish list but I am not sure I will be able to get it. It makes wonderful Christmas cards! Great cards...thanks for sharing:)