Monday, November 12, 2018

At Home Hello for Fall


   The At Home Stamps and Dies are very special to me because this set was released -right after I chose this very door style for my front door on our new home.  I hope you like this card.  I didn't realize the embossing folder was retired- so sad.  There are lots of other fun and creative embossing folders to chose from.  Welcome to my blog post and if you would like to order these stamps or dies check out the link below.  The bundle is only good till the end of the current catalog then they will be separate purchases at full price.


Product List
At Home With You Photopolymer Bundle
At Home With You Photopolymer Bundle
[145351]
$50.25
Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[138288]
$8.50

No comments: