Monday, March 10, 2014

Duckling Instructions

   I said I would share a little about each of the cards for my Easter Class later this month.  This Duckling card was fun.  I used the Chalk talk Framelit for the tag and also for the Beak on the Duckling.  I used the Backyard Basics egg framelit to cut my egg and duck body and I used the Star Burst Framelit to cut the egg down to look cracked open.  I used my Paper snips to cut around the bottom of the egg to trim away the Daffodille delight card stock that was hanging below the bottom edge of the eggshell. I used my small star punch folded in half to make the sprig of feathers out the top of ducklings head.  A Basic black marker and a q-tip dipped in Blushing Bride classic ink finished off the face.   I stamped the "Eggsta spectacular on the Bermuda Bay cardstock before I cut the tag out and colored the eggs a bit with a chalk marker.  The Basic Black Chevron Ribbon brought out the accents of black in this Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet DSP.  Hope you enjoy making a duckling of your own!

No comments: