Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sketch Card for March- Tag It Stamp Set









 Here is our first of three cards for Thursday March 20th.  All that attend may bring their own sketch card and receive a little prize.  This card uses the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp Set Tag It.  A portion of the proceeds go to support the charity.  I used Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Soft Sky as well as Always artichoke just on the Lizard.  I think this is a great set if you need to make cards for kids.  I used the Chevron Punch and the arrow from the On Film Framlits-I cut slivers of paper and rolled them over and paper piercer to make the look of a rocket exploding. 
Here is a little close up-I used crystal effects to add the curled paper just under the "rocket"

I think all three of the cards for this week are great for masculine cards.  Stop back I have two more to post over the next few days! 
Tag It
Tag It 130303
Price: $16.95
One stamp set can make all the difference. When you purchase the Tag It Stamp Set, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Complete with decorative tag images for six different occasions, the Tag It set coordinates with the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies. Clear-mount. Also available in German, Spanish, and French.

Set quantity: 6
Set Quantity: 6

No comments: