Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November!


Happy November-  Wow October was amazing!  Our Phillies won the World Series-and we got to be there!  We have had season tickets for several years-my husband and son have bee diehard fans their whole lives.  Yesterday was Halloween-my son's 16th birthday and we spent the day at the Phillies World Series Parade!  I think my son must be the Luckiest Boy on the Planet!  Here is a Thanksgiving card to show how grateful I am to live in such a wonderful world!  Aqua Painters and Water color crayons-sponge and basic brown ink!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. Go Phillies!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

How exciting! Beautiful card, I love that ribbon.

Carmen said...

WOW! How exciting! I am glad your team won I don't keep up with any sports but I am happy for you. The card is wonderful!