Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stationary Basket


Hope everyone had a restful and enjoyable weekend-We had a lovely visit in New Mexico -after the worst adventure getting there last week-Tuesday was not the day to be flying!  took us 18 hours to get from Philly to  Albuquerque.  So tonight I'd like to share this clipboard and magnetic clip-  The clipboard is SU!-I colored the edges and a border around the front with craft ink and a sponge dauber I was happy with how it turned out as far as helping it look more finished-I think this would look cute with a picture or memo clipped on it can hang on the wall or in a cubicle, the clip is from Walmart and I punched the hole for the ribbon with the crop-a-dile I used crystal effects to glue down the paper in the circular indentation then sealed it all over with a heavy coat of crystal effects!  All stamps, inks and paper are Stampin' Up!  I love this set of woodland animals-I'm so happy they made the new catalogue!  but I am sad this paper will be retiring, along with the Baja Breeze color that it features, although SU did say to hold on to our retired "in colors" so who knows what they have up their sleeve for next year!!!!

10 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this! Those woodland animals are so cute. I didn't buy any of the in colors that are currently retiring, but I am in love with Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. Can't wait to get those!

Dru said...

This is very cute - the little animals are adorable - Love it!!

Angie Williams said...

What a darling set! I love altering clip boards!

Sara said...

How adorable, love those little critters.

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the clipboard, I really enjoy making them too. Thats a great size, I like the length. Cute little furry creature!

Unknown said...

These are adorable. Love the animals and the paper.

The Wired Angel said...

Too cute Annie.. love this kind of project.

Lesly said...

This is really clever. Love the colors. Sorry your trip wasn't all you wanted it to be.

Eve said...

LOVE the little animals! I am all about the OWL right now!!!!

Scrapping Julie said...

so cute, love those little animals!