Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Card Class on the Go!

    These are my cards that will travel this Month.  So if you have a private class in April you will be making these "Feminine themed cards.  I will be bringing along a variety of Sentiments for class participants to use on these cards so that they can be personalized into Mother's Day, for my daughter, Birthday, Sympathy etc..

This first one uses the Dress dies in the Spring Occasions Book.  this is a fun set of framelits- and does the seam binding not just make the cutest bow around the waste!
 The next Card is so simple in design but will introduce to the ladies two step stamping.  sometimes I get so caught up in the newest and forget to teach the basics so I'm using this card to take a little step back and teach some basic stamping-and to give it a wow we are adding Smooch Spritz and Dazzling Details-this card has some shimmer to it in person.
   I like how this card layers the DSP however this paper is no longer available so I may have to switch up the DSP and the sentiment but this is the layout we will use.


No comments: