Monday, April 1, 2013

March Sketch

 Wow can it really be April first!  and I haven't posted the March 20th Sketch class projects!  What a crazy couple of months and it doesn't look like it's going to get any calmer anytime soon! 

   Well here are our three super fun and easy sketch cards.  Maybe some day I'll figure out how to attach the actual sketch-I make the sketches in MDS and then export them as JPEGs and pop them into a word document-if anyone wants a copy just post a comment and e-mail me and I'll e-mail you the document.


Who doesn't love a pin wheel-the new Big Shot die makes them so easy to cut out!  It's a little bit of a challenge to get the tiny brads through the spokes but soooo worth the effort!

Are these new over sized Rhinestones not so fun on this button and there is bling yet this could so be a card for a man!  Thanks for checking out my stuff!  let me know if you have questions or would like to attend the next sketch class!

No comments: