Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sketch Class for October

 I haven't shared anything in a little while -I've been busy stamping!   Today I'm sharing the cards I did for my Sketch class-The sketch is easy to see-The first one uses the Indigo Island Base,  SoHO Subway DSP and Create a Cupcake Stamp Set and the Chalk Talk Framelits.
 Next we move on to Pumpkin Pie paper and Ink with the Chevron Background Stamp.  Witches Brew DSP and Halloween Bash Stamp Set.  The coordinating Punches Scallop Oval and Decorative Label make it quick and easy.
The final Card was fun to do using the small oval punch and the Bird punch to make a punch art pumpkin.  Sweater Weather DSP and The Truly Grateful Stamp Set Chocolate Chip Card Base and a little paper piercing finish this off nicely.

Thanks for Visiting!  Leave me a comment!

No comments: