Thursday, January 9, 2014

January Sketch Hello Lovely

Hello Lovely 

Spiral Flower Original Die
Today is the first day of leadership, I'm sitting on the steps outside main stage watching hundreds of ladies swap and reconnect with old friends what a great privledge it is to be here.  thank you to my down line- The power crafters!  
      Sketch for January will be Thursday January 16,  RSVP due Tuesday,  January 13.  This is the first of the three cards we will make.

      This card features the Hello Lovely Stamp set heat embossed in Very Vanilla.  The Crumb Cake DSP is from Fresh Prints Paper stack.  The lattice pattern inspired me to break open this new Die from the Spring 2014 occasions catalog.  I was a little worried the rose would be hard to do however it came together fairly easily.  I used a bone folder to soften and shape the petals and I really love the result, not sure this is a mailable card except in a box though!  But the effect is lovely.

No comments: