Friday, February 21, 2014

Easter/Spring Travel Class 3 of 3

 The final card for my March travel class is using water pens, water color paper and classic ink.  The images were stamped in Black Stazon Ink.  Colors are Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White and Pool Party not a typical color combo for me but I just love the springy effect.

    I think the sentiment my be retired but if you really want to use it and don't have this set you can always print it from MDS.



Backyard Basics
Backyard Basics 129258
Price: $17.95
As winter fades and spring approaches, the images in the Backyard Basics Stamp Set will inspire you to appreciate the beauty that is all around you! Coordinates with the Backyard Basics Framelits Dies. Clear-mount.

Set quantity: 6
Set Quantity: 6

The Back Yard Basics Framelits make quick work of cutting out this tulip.  If you buy the two together you can bundle it and save 15%.

No comments: