Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April Travel Class Card Three

 Hello Stampers-

    Yesterday I held my travel class at Traditions- I want to thank my wonderful customer June for helping me out with class-everything went very smooth despite it being a hectic day for me.

    Our third and final get well card was made with this Fishin' Around single stamp from the Annual Catalog.  The dots or "bubbles" are from the Happy Watercolor Set and the word are from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

The cardstock is Crumb Cake and Basic Gray and Watercolor Paper.  The Inks are Basic Gray Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party.  Here are the written instructions for the card.
-->
1.     Stamp Fish bowl in Basic Gray on Crumb cake cards stock about ½ inch down from top edge centered left to right. 
2.     Stamp same image on watercolor paper circle.
3.     Punch out the middle of fishbowl with the 1 ¾ inch punch. 
4.     Color the gold with the yellow marker and use the aqua painters and ink pads to color all the rest of the image. 
5.     Stamp the dotted stamps across panel either side of hole.  Stamp greetings inside and out.
6.     Put adhesive on the back of the watercolor circle and Line up watercolor paper circle behind the punched out circle.
7.     Center the crumb cake panel and push down the watercolor circle so it adheres to the card base, lift the crumbcake piece and apply dimentionals and then mount on card base.
8.     Adhere inside panel and stamp envelope.

Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow I'll start posting my cards for Sketch Class for April.

No comments: