Saturday, April 5, 2014

Travel Class for April

 Hello Stampers-  Today I'm going to share the first of the three cards I'll be doing in my travel class for April.  What's a travel class you ask.  Well, it's my class that I bring to you so if you have a group or want to do a private class with your friends this is the class you'll be making.  I don't offer this class in the Powerhouse Studio.

    This month we are focusing of Get Well Cards.  This first one is made with the Happy Water Color Stamp Set.  I used Pear Pizzazz (Stamped off) and  Soft Sky as Well as Soft Suede Classic inks.

  I used the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits in the Big shot and Soft Sky Card stock.  I cut the Doily in half and tucked the two halves behind a Panel of Very Vanilla card stock Cut to 1 15/16 by 4 1/4 and Punched with the Angled Tag Topper Punch.

     The DSP is from the Etcetera Designer Series Paper Pack.  I really like how soft and soothing this turned out.  Inside I stamped "Feel Better Soon" from the Delightful Dozen Stamp Set.

   The edges of the soft Sky Mat are distressed with the Stampin' Distress Tool.  All the other edges are Sponged.



No comments: