Monday, April 7, 2014

Travel class for April -Card two

 Happy Monday!  Welcome to my blog even if your visiting and it's no longer Monday -or April- or you know.

    Today I'd like to share my second card for my April travel class-if you live in the Philadelphia suburban area and want to book your own travel class let me know and I can tell you all about it.

   For this card I used Raspberry Ripple Ink, Card stock and Stacks Designer Series Paper.  I also used Very Vanilla Card stock.
   The Dahlia from theRegarding Dahlias stamp Set was Stamped and then I used a Blender Pen as it was intended-to blend the petals that had lines, softening the lines and spreading the ink across those petals.  I left the unlined petals empty.  I stamped the hello, you and sponged the edges.  I then took a Versamark pad direct to paper all over the Very Vanilla panel I have stamped the Dahlia on.  I then covered the whole panel with Dazzling Diamonds Embossing Powder.  You can't really see from the Pictures but the card sparkles quite elegantly.
   I used the Stampin' Distress tool to distress the edges of all the other Panels and assembled it all together with the center pieces up on Dimentionals.

     I stamped the inside with another Dahlia and a get well sentiment.  This was a get well class however I will bring addtional sentiments as the cards for this class could all easily be Birthday or thinking of you.  Can you think of any other occasions these cards could be good for?

    Thanks for stopping by-I'll post my third travel Card tomorrow!

No comments: